Cheap Lightroom Presets & Courses 2020
Learn how to use Photo-Editing, whether you’re an absolute beginner or have been experimenting with the software already. This course will take you through the main tools and features for editing photographs and create graphic images.
If you have some experience of taking photos but want to move to the next stage of digital photography and transform your images into digital artworks then these courses are for you.
Below is the list of Cheap Lightroom Presets, Special Effects, Lightroom Essentials and Lightroom Brushes, but people who are familiar with Lightroom will still benefit from many of the tips and tricks that will be taught in these courses.
**Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
See more: Free Lightroom Presets
What Will I Learn In Lightroom
- Diploma in Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: The Complete Guide
- Mobile Workflow with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Photo Serge Complete Pack
- The Complete Lightroom Classic Presets Bundle
- From Capture To Print Your Images As Art
- 90 Courses for $9 Each
- 30 Courses for $9 Each
- Lightroom Quickstart
- Textures: Skies
- Adobe Lightroom Masterclass
- All Lightroom Training and Presets Bundle
- Lightroom Presets: Complete Package
- Landscape Masterclass
- Beginning Photography
- Light Leaks Lightroom Presets
- Pastel Lightroom Presets
- Children and Family Lightroom Presets
- Black and White Lightroom Presets
- Vintage Lightroom Presets
- HDR Lightroom Presets
- Travel and Landscape Lightroom Presets
- Matte Lightroom Presets
- Fashion Presets
- Food Lightroom Presets
Cheap Lightroom Presets
- Newborn Lightroom Presets
- Film Wedding Presets
- Nightclub Lightroom Presets
- Wedding Lightroom Presets
- Wedding Bundle Lightroom
- Portrait Lightroom Presets and Brushes
- 20 in 1 Bundle – More than 750 Presets
- Lightroom Presets – Best Sellers
- Faded Portraits Lightroom Presets
Instagram Presets for Lightroom
- Insta-X Lightroom Presets
- Insta Black and White Lightroom Presets
- Duotone Presets
- Instagram Presets for Lightroom
How To Use – Lightroom Presets & Brushes
- Learn To Use Photo Compositing To Bring A Surreal Fantasy World To Life.
- Advanced Photo Retouching Techniques
- Advanced Adobe Lightroom 5 Workflow
- Using Lightroom to Fix Bad Lighting
- How to Build and Use Lightroom Presets
- Post-Processing for Outdoor and Travel Photographers
Controlling Your Colour by Jared Platt
ABOUT JARED’S CLASS:
Your colour is critical at every stage of the photographic process, but do you really understand how to control your colour? Let Jared Platt teach you how to ensure perfect colour in the camera, in your computer and in your prints and digital deliveries.
Let Jared help you get control of the colour in your photography so you can shoot, edit and share with complete confidence that your colour is perfectly accurate. And once you know how to get accurate colour, Jared will teach you how to manipulate that colour with profiles, presets and colour adjustment controls to get the effects you want in your photographs.
From vibrant to muted, vintage and natural colour and even using colour in black and white, you will learn everything you need to know to get the colour you need and want in your photography.
You don’t need to fear the technical details of colour, this class will make it simple to get exactly what you want from your images and to repeat it anytime.
In this course, Lisa will teach you how to get to the next level up in masking images/toning edges so that your images meld together. Whether creating a composite image for your personal work or for a client- understand masking tools to make the most seamless file.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop users
- Photographers and retouchers looking for more masking and toning tips
Powered by Creative Market